The REACh™ system represents a step change in how low-level waste is characterized and classified. The REACh™ system measures gamma dose rates and gamma emitting activity by radionuclide for quick and accurate characterization results. Hard-to- detect nuclides are calculated using waste stream specific scaling factors from the RADMAN™ database for complete characterization and classification in one easy step.
- State of the art algorithms allow top performance on nuclide identification and dose-rate measurements
- Fully wireless connectivity for hands-free operation
- 8 hour operation on battery
- Integrated GPS for geolocation and timing information (customizable indoor applications)
- Locally encrypted data may be saved on-board or transmitted securely to the RADMAN™ database
- Supports integration of external application-specific probes such as alpha/beta contaminameters, neutron detectors, and high resolution CZT gamma spectrometers
- Tripod Mount: Ideal for remote access and monitoring via web interface of fixed measurement locations